In earlier days a rakhi was just a Resham Thread which contained abundant love of a sister for her brother. But now a days that Simple Resham Thread has become beautiful, fashionable and trendy type in the form of designer Rakhis like:
- Zardozi Rakhi
- Floral Rakhi
- Resham Rakhi
- Divine Rakhi
- Stones Rakhi
- Beads Rakhi
- Rakhi with metal chain
- Sandalwood Rakhi
- Gold/Silver/Diamond Rakhi
- Bracelet Rakhi
- Rakhi with symbols of Hindu God & Religion
- Rakhi with cartoon characters, for kids.
- Precious stones Rakhi
- Rudraksha Rakhi
Changing Trends in Sending Rakhi
- By Post
- By Courier
- ONLINE and WOW!!
Sending Rakhis Online from one Country to another.
Traditional ways of Sending Rakhi
Few years back, usually brothers & sisters used to stay in same city & use to celebrate rakhi together, because most people never use to leave their home town for job n all.
But in recent scenario many people are moving in different cities or in different countries for jobs.
At that time, if brothers & sisters were not living in the same city, then sister used to send rakhi by following ways:
- Through Post
- Through Courier
For that preparations were done at least one week to 10 days in advance.
- First was to - Go to the market
- Stand in a queue (markets are at rush at the time of festive occasions)
- Choose the Products you want from different shops (such as: Rakhi, Roli, Akshat, Gifts, Sweets, Dry Fruits, Chocolates, Packaging Material etc.)
- Then pack it all
- Go to the courier office
- Book your shipment.
- Reply to their N number of queries.
Todays way of Sending Rakhi
In the world of modern technology and one click your work is done and it's yet not as difficult as it was in the past. Some simple steps to perform and BINGO!.
- Go to the Website www.rakhisonline.com
- Click the products you like
- Fill the required information
- Pay online