RAKHI Frequently Asked Questions
- When is Raksha Bandhan celebration?
- What are the different names of Rakhi in India?
- Till what date can I order Rakhi?
- Can I send Rakhi from anywhere in the world?
- Can I send Rakhi to anywhere in the world?
- Is shipping anywhere in INDIA absolutely FREE?
- What are the shipping charges for other countries then India?
- How do I know the status of my order?
- Can I use my International (Dollar) Credit Card to pay?
1. What is the date of Raksha Bandhan or Rakhi celebration?
A -This Year Rakhi is on 18th August 2016 (Thursday)
2. What are the different names of Rakhi in India?
A -Rakhi is known by varied interesting names in the diverse regions of India. The most common ones are
- Rakhi Purnima,
- Nariyal Purnima,
- Avani Avittam
- Kajari Purnima
- Pavitrapana etc.
3. Till what date can I place Rakhi/gift order?
A -We would accept Rakhi orders until 31th August 2016. However, to ensure delivery on/before 18th August, we recommend youto place order before 13th August. For products that are for USA/CANADARegular shipping, orders placed till 12th August 2016 shall beassured delivery.
4. Can I send Rakhi from anywhere in the world?
A -Yes! You may anytime logon to http://www.RakhisOnline.com andorder Rakhi from anywhere in the world using Visa/Master credit card/IndianBank Debit Cards/Paypal.
5. Can I send Rakhi to anywhere in the world?
A -Yes! You may send Rakhi anywhere in the world through us.
6. Is shipping anywhere in INDIA absolutely FREE?
A -Delivery/shipping charges are very nominal for delivery anywherein INDIA.
7. What are the shipping charges for other countries then India?
A -While you select and add multiple products to your shopping cartthe system checks the actual ready to ship weight and calculates theshipping charges. Shipping charges also depend on your destination country.
8. How do I know the status of my order?
A -After you place your order, we notify you about your order status when the order is dispatched. Order is said to be dispatched whenit has been forwarded to our logistics partner.You may also check the orderinformation on http://www.RakhisOnline.com. We do not provide Delivery proof.Atrack-able Tracking code is considered a proof of dispatch.
9. Can I use my International (Dollar) Credit Card to pay?
A -Yes! We accept all types of Master/Visa credit cards. You may use your dollar credit card to purchase any item from our online showroom. Ourpayment gateway would charge you in INR but these charges would reflect inequivalent Dollars in your credit card statement.