RAKHI Frequently Asked Questions
- When is Raksha Bandhan celebration?
- What are the different names of Rakhi in India?
- Till what date can I order Rakhi?
- Can I send Rakhi from anywhere in the world?
- Can I send Rakhi to anywhere in the world?
- Is shipping anywhere in INDIA absolutely FREE?
- What are the shipping charges for other countries then India?
- How do I know the status of my order?
- Can I use my International (Dollar) Credit Card to pay?
1. What is the date of Raksha Bandhan or Rakhi celebration?
A -This Year Rakhi is on 22nd August 2021 (Sunday)
2. What are the different names of Rakhi in India?
A -Rakhi is known by varied interesting names in the diverse regions of India. The most common ones are
- Rakhi Purnima,
- Nariyal Purnima,
- Avani Avittam
- Kajari Purnima
- Pavitrapana etc.
3. Till what date can I place Rakhi/gift order?
A -We would accept Rakhi orders until 17th Aug 2021. However, to ensure delivery on/before 22nd August, we recommend you to place order before 17th Aug. For products that are for USA/CANADA Regular shipping, orders placed till 18th Aug 2021 shall be assured delivery.
4. Can I send Rakhi from anywhere in the world?
A -Yes! You may anytime logon to http://www.RakhisOnline.com and order Rakhi from anywhere in the world using Visa/Master credit card/IndianBank Debit Cards/Paypal.
5. Can I send Rakhi to anywhere in the world?
A -Yes! You may send Rakhi anywhere in the world through us.
6. Is shipping anywhere in INDIA absolutely FREE?
A -Delivery/shipping charges are very nominal for delivery anywhere in INDIA.
7. What are the shipping charges for other countries then India?
A -While you select and add multiple products to your shopping cart the system checks the actual ready to ship weight and calculates the shipping charges. Shipping charges also depend on your destination country.
8. How do I know the status of my order?
A -After you place your order, we notify you about your order status when the order is dispatched. Order is said to be dispatched when it has been forwarded to our logistics partner. You may also check the order information on http://www.RakhisOnline.com. We do not provide Delivery proof. Atrack-able Tracking code is considered a proof of dispatch.
9. Can I use my International (Dollar) Credit Card to pay?
A -Yes! We accept all types of Master/Visa credit cards. You may use your dollar credit card to purchase any item from our online showroom. Our payment gateway would charge you in INR but these charges would reflect inequivalent Dollars in your credit card statement.